16 May 2015

Alladin ka chirag

Its a story of a Rover - I am a photographer by profession, i used to travel all allot for my work. In between My Airtel app is just work like alladin ka chirag for me. I get best offers while recharging my airtel account at any time, any where. My Airtel app helps me to concentrate on my work in one touch even more and sometimes sleep more hours as my work schedule is very hectic. My mom says My Airtel app is just like our family members who is fulfilling our needs and helps us to recharge our internet postpaid bills in last hour in one touch. My Airtel app keep my tension away always and helped me to live my life with peace. One day I was talking to my mom while traveling to mumbai by train then suddenly she informed me that our DTH connection is flashing a message to recharge the account with in one hour to avail the services without disconnection then i open my alladin ka chirag My Airtel app and recharge my DTH account with in 30 seconds and makes my mother smile because of my Airtel app. In the age of Facebook, Whats app, Twitter, Viber and other networking sites i have to socialize allot during my work and also share important updates quickly with my firm as well however I recharged my Internet pack i received great benefits and offer every time. 

Thank you so much my Airtel app, you attached with me like a friend and more like a family member and helps me allot to come out from every difficult situation and release my work pressure in one touch. My Airtel App rocks.


http://www.airtel.in/myairtel

No comments:

Post a Comment