13 April 2015

A Wanderer .....!!!

A Wanderer .....!!!

Wherever i go i find myself connected with my surroundings.  It seems there are beautiful stories inside each n every scenes i am passing through, lots n lots of hidden stories,  ready to come out of their untouched zone.  Sometime its a story of a boy whom i often see in the road side studying under a streetlamp... or a group of kids living in small tents on the pavement & singing "veer tum bhadhe chalo dheer tum badhe chalo" (a patriotic poem) or an old man carrying a basket of responsibilities on his head. I travel aimlessly people say but i wander to touch the untouched. Faces changes....even the story changes but what is constant is the CHANGE...!!!

All these undiscovered stories sometime poke me and says  i am  ready ...!!! yes ready...!!! To be a part of your stories...!!! & the best way to pen down ,Right Away Right Now. So it stimulates me to take out my ASUS Zenfone 2 smart phone & start scribbling or capturing. What drives me then is the stories.I give a dam ,weather its day or night, i m on wheels or walking  all i want to do is....!!! To capture them and make a bouquet of beautiful stories .Hence i am fully dependable on my ASUS Zenfone 2- my buddy. Whenever i have to explore these untold stories my buddy my ASUS Zenfone 2 is my trusted companion ...!!

Its power packed most incredible features makes me feel well equipped to explore my world of wandering....!!! ASUS ZenFone 2 is world’s 1st smartphone with 2GB RAM  - I can creatively do as much as scribbling I want.explore my world of creation coz it gives me the freedom ..yes a freedom to think beyond the limit. The most fantastic thing is the technology makes the battery super strong up to 60% in not more than 39 minutes, now i can fly high n high n high i feel like i can now touch the sky....!!! A perfect blend of me and my ASUS Zenfone 2 . The superb technology I know it won't stop me to touch the untouched ,we are so compatible.

ASUS Zenfone 2 PixelMaster camera, high-resolution photos with zero shutter lag, capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, low-light scenes, without the need for a flash. So who cares weather its day or night why would i wait for a perfect scene My ASUS Zenfone 2 makes every single scene a perfect scene. Ohhh I am so dependable my long lasting my trusted companion in the journey of creation. This is the best-est Smart phone I have ever experienced.

 "ASUS Zenfone 2 - My trusted companion so far, a journey with you is so meaningful ..."!!!

- From A Wanderer

http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/.

Thank you ASUS Zenfone 2 for an opportunity to express my story..!!






http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/.

No comments:

Post a Comment